Sports and outdoor learning
- Active Schools provides sport and activities for primary school pupils.
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award offers outdoor education as part of a personal development programme for ages 14-25.
- Find other sports activities
Sports and Outdoor Learning Unit
We aim to
- increase the range of opportunities and levels of sport and physical activity for children and young people
- support and enable schools, clubs and other organisations involved in sport and outdoor education to deliver a Curriculum for Excellence
- develop school to club links
- deliver quality sports and outdoor learning programmes in schools and communities
- prganise and deliver CPD to schools and other staff in education
- provide training and support for health and safety in outdoor learning and excursions, e.g. swimming, Group Leader Training and Duke of Edinburgh's Award expeditions.
Search for activities using a keyword like: computer, yoga, art, weekend, Broughton High. Used the advanced search for more options such as the day of the week or type of activity for example Art Appreciation.